Thread: Game_trek is in!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Game_trek is in!

Hi, my name is Scott. I'm 28 years old and reside in Holt, Michigan.
    Originally from Detroit I moved here three years ago, got married, and now have a new baby boy who is about eight months old.

I've had this web address for about two years, but could not get through. I recently tried getting through again and here I am. I truly believe that this website will save countless wasted hours doing things other than my #1 hobby, collecting (not playing) videogames, paraphenelia and such. Although I do play sometime. But again this website is a lifesaver.

I am currently employed by the Coca-Cola Co. and have been a vendor for almost three years. But nothing exciting.

As a collector I seem to bounce back and forth between different systems and games, like right now I'm really into collecting game music and soundtracks. Then it 'll be Nintendo(NES) or Sega Master, then Atari 2600, 5200, 7800 games and/or perepherals; hardware. Then it'll be whatever I can get my hands on at the time. So it goes back and forth. But I'd have to say that my all time fav has got to be The Nintendo Entertainment System. It was 1986 and I was about 12 or thirteen, (in my prime)I got an NES for Christmas and I played SMB till my fingers blistered (but who didn't) or untill mom took it away. I never had so much enjoyment. Games like Super Mario Bros. and Zelda were the best thing that had ever happened to me at the time and I'll never forget the way that I felt. Sorry to be so cheesy, but that is why I'm a 28 year old game enthusiast/collector. And I dont know if many can say this, but I hope 28 even 58 years from now I'll feel the same way.

My collection consists of many different consoles, games, perepherals and stuff like that. A few of my favorite games are:
    solomon's key, SMB, Zelda series, Sonic series, Castlevania series, Mana, FF (love the RPG's), pretty typical, but undeniably some of the greatest games ever. Well thats about it, except a complete inventory list, but I'll get arthritis before I 'd finish that, modestly speaking of course. I'm always interesed in buy/ sell or trading stuff,
    preferably NES, thats my general interest. Thanks! You'll be hearing from me soon.
    Scotty

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi game_trek, welcome to the nut-house. Though, you may want to copy and paste this into the Introductions thread at the top of this forum.

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

^ what he said

There can never... NEVER be too many hardcore collectors here. Welcome aboard!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Game_trek is in!

Quote Originally Posted by game_trek
    I am currently employed by the Coca-Cola Co. and have been a vendor for almost three years. But nothing exciting.
    So you don't have a 2600 Coke Win ? :P
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Game_trek is in!

Quote Originally Posted by sniperCCJVQ
    Quote Originally Posted by game_trek
    So you don't have a 2600 Coke Win ? :P
    Nope! So many games. So little money. I get around to the 2600 someday, but I do have my priorities. First comes my NES collection.
    If thats a success, then I'll go from there.
    Scotty

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool, more NES collectors = more NES resources = good