on a related note CVS drugstores are pushing out the intellivision 10-in-1 for $9.99.

i'm sure its been reviewed before so i'll make this brief. i got one cause i happened to be there and well you know, 10 bucks. its a blue controller, like a cheap 3rd party SNES pad with lots of redundent buttons and no number pad to speak of. theres not a retro-touch to it lookswise which is a pity. the games seem reasonably emulated but the wonkish control makes them almost unplayable. the worst part is hard to pin down but its definatley there, its the video signal. i couldnt even get it to play on my commie 1084S so i went to the main screen and the picture had faint bars pulsing thru it. in short, buy beware, its for very casual gaming at best.

the sad sequel to this... a company that now holds the colecovision license has contracted with the same manufacturer to make colecovision controller games. this cant be good, their hardware blows. honestly the controller execution was so cheap it has lowered my opinion of the "up-til-now" excellent blue sky rangers.