Quote Originally Posted by goatdan
I will usually let things part with me after a little while enjoying them first!
I absolutely agree with that statement! And in the topic the word "refuse" is a little strong. It's not some unbreakable rule that I follow, but if even I really enjoy the game and it just happens to be worth $150 I can't see myself enjoying it more than 15 $10 games or 10 times as much as a $15 game.

You guys bring up a good point about how much you paid for the game, which I believe lends itself to both sides.

For me, if you paid next to nothing for it then my conscience would be telling me to sell since it was just like finding a wad of $20 bills lying on the ground. But if you kept it at least you wouldn't feel like you had to play it all the time to get your monies worth.

If you paid market value then you probably wouldn't feel bad about keeping it since you chose to spend that amount and if you disliked the game you could always get your money back by reselling. Kind of a "no harm, no foul" sort of thing. Of course for me to hold onto it I would feel the need to justify (e.g. BEST GAME EVER!) having something that expensive in my collection.