Quote Originally Posted by maxlords
I was wondering how long it would take for that picture to come out

And @ Poofta: If I could get rare comics that had all the content but the ads were removed....I would. I don't care, as long as I GET the content. The collectibility is a bonus that I actively care for, but isn't as important as getting the item and utilizing it. That's why I collect things. In fact, all my collections (video games, books, comics, DVDs, CDs) are all things that I use, not things I just look at. I don't see the point of owning things that I just look at in great quantities. I have artwork, sure, like anyone, but it's not something I'd collect tons of because it serves no purpose other than to look at. And yes....I know that DVDs are technically something you only look at, but you know what I mean.

why buy games for old systems at all them? you could just get a back up device and play the roms. its the exact same thing, original hardware and all, and it doesnt matter that its pirating since the systems are long dead anyway. technically you could do that for dvds as well. and you can download pdf of the comics. why bother buying anything at all if you only want the content?