further update, today , miraculously I get 4 mails from this person 3 saying this

Check the dates .they don't lie mr Page .

Note: forwarded message attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page
To: yellowbird_25@yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: URGENT!!!!!!!! Re: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #8171470341, Lot of 10 Odyssey2 video Games sealed Vintage 1978
Sent: 18 March 2005 13:21:48

Note: forwarded message attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
To: lurpak@hotmail.com
Subject: URGENT!!!!!!!! Re: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #8171470341, Lot of 10 Odyssey2 video Games sealed Vintage 1978
Sent: 27 February 2005 18:32:36
Hi .. I justy realized that ur adress is overseas ..a package going to United kingdom at this weight is going to cost 45.00 .... please send me the extra 31.00 please so that I may send this item out please...it's all packed and ready to go .thank you ..

youll see that the top one she has accidentally left her own email address in the "TO:"
where she has sent a mail from another account to herself and then changed the details to look like she sent it to me

theres also this one so I get a total of 4 mails today, seems shes keen to corrospond now !!! :-

Mr Page .I sent out mutliple emails to you stating that I totaled shipping of 14.00 because as it states that was in united states only .you are overseas and therefore will need mopre shipping ..and I requested the amount and never received a reply from you .Now your money has already been refunded .Please do not come at me again with I cannot afford it stuff .Your package has been sitting here packed and ready to go since day one .Im sorry we couldnt finsih this transaction .but like it clearly states on my auction , You hvae 10 days to pay or I will relist and leave appropriate feedback .Now you can still purchase this if you like before i do so .Please let me know .thank you
er.. it states sellers standard international rate !!! .. what a moron !!!
so guys that asside, can you confirm the cost of 10 videopac carts to the UK roughly ?

I just sent her this:-
I think you will find that despite your claim that the total of shipping was $14 in the states, on checkout your auction says

Postage and packing via Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage: US $14.00

THATS INTERNATIONAL !!!

so it includes me.

I would have been happy to send more had you informed me,

now I didnt recieve any mail from you and I'll tell you why..

you have just sent a mail to yourself from another account so that the format looks correct, you have then changed the text to read my email address, and a time and date to suit you..

how do I know this, becouse in the first one youve left the mail as addressed to yourself by accident.

so clearly the dates do lie, and so do you.
yet more damning for her is that the three mails she claims to have sent all contain the same text "Ive just noticed your overseas"
now surely if she was responding to my mails as she claims they would be along the lines of.

Hi I did already send you an updated price, blah blah !!

not the same mail 3 times !!!