Picked it up at midnight last night, and am very impressed with it.

2 dead pixels, barely noticeable only during black loading screens.

I hate how you have to use the remote control in order to use the headphones! On a side note though, the headphones are good quality, better than token iPod headphones.

I had to read the manual to figure out how to turn the thing off.

I don't see myself using the battery pack much as the instruction book says it lasts 3-5 hours playing games on one charge. The battery pack will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. Good thing you can plug it into the wall and play it that way. I play it mostly at home anyway.

Games:

Lumines: Seemed very difficult at first, but I'm getting better and better at it and love it! I play this game the most. For those of you who don't know, Lumines is done by the creator of Rez. It's a puzzle/music game where the music changes depending on how well you do.

Metal Gear Acid: Nice graphics, but only had time to play 20 minutes worth. It's like a metal gear game, only you play with cards. I have a feeling rumors of non-randomness will make this game less than what it could be.

Wipe Out Pure: Fun game. Kinda easy tho - I unlocked the first three sets of tracks on my first try and got 2nd in the tournament mode. DOesn't quite have the style and panache of XL. Graphics aren't what I expected. Would have been nice if they would have introduced the music track and artist before the race like in XL.

Too bad there really aren't many games coming out soon for the PSP, but at least the launch lineup is strong.