Hey gang,

Well, I'm back from CGE and, after sleeping off a few extra hours worth of jet lag, I'm ready to announce the winner in this month's Mystery Sound contest.

The Mystery Sound was the opening voice from Intellivision's Space Spartans. There were 31 correct entries. I thought this would be a bit tougher, as I didn't think many folks had an Intellivision with Voice module. Never struck me that anyone with an Intellivision EMULATOR (whether computer or Playstation) would have probably played this game. *sigh*

Before I name the winner, I'll let ya know what the "classic vigame-related DVD" prize is. This month's prize is Digital Leisure's DVD version of of the classic arcade laser disc game: "Hologram Time Traveler!" Take on the role of time-travelling Marshal Gram as you chase the evil Vulcor through time and space. Don the enclosed glasses and play the game in glorius 3D! This game plays on any DVD system.

And finally, the winner. This month's winner by random drawing from all the correct entries is: SAM ESTES. I'll be contacting Sam through the e-mail address he supplied. Congrats Sam!

The Mystery Sound ontest will be held until the main server is back on-line. Thanks to all who have played and look for the Mystery Sound Game in the future!