Thread: smash bros characters/levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default smash bros characters/levels

umm i figured this one would have came up already but i couldnt find it... but for tha new smash bros game what characters and/or levels would u like to see added? try to b realistic; NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY. also, try to explain how the character or level would work. for example, i think it would be cool to have captain olimar or pikmin in the game, but i got no idea how they would attack. another idea is that characters should have different costumes instead of mario and dr. mario being 2 different characters. 4 example, u could highlight link and press l or r to reveal young link, cel-shaded wind waker link, adult link, and so on. i personally think birdo would be a great addition. her move set would be similar to yoshi's, and she could fire eggs (or fireballs maybe)

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've seen a ton of these threads, maybe not in the form on what should be on the new one as much as what should have been added to the old ones. However I'm no fan of the search engine because you can't limit the search to only post titles, it makes it a bear to work. Most of the time its a waste of time to find a particular thread.

That being said, do you consider Sonic a Nintendo character now?
    Run, run, or you'll be well done! -Kefka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: smash bros characters/levels

Quote Originally Posted by Frica89
    what characters and/or levels would u like to see added? try to b realistic; NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY.
    I would like for Nintendo to stop being prude and limiting the game to "NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY."

All they have to do is have a commercial that says, "Finally after 15 years, the epic confrontation you've been waiting for." Then flash a picture of Sonic and Mario staring down. They could have a best-seller on that idea alone, even if they don't innovate the rest of the game in the slightest bit.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snapple
    what characters and/or levels would u like to see added? try to b realistic; NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY.
    I would like for Nintendo to stop being prude and limiting the game to "NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY."

All they have to do is have a commercial that says, "Finally after 15 years, the epic confrontation you've been waiting for." Then flash a picture of Sonic and Mario staring down. They could have a best-seller on that idea alone, even if they don't innovate the rest of the game in the slightest bit.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they have genuinely toyed with this idea. I think there are two reasons why this hasn't happened so far. 1) Sega would only agree to it if they could be involved, which would mean other Sega characters making the jump into the series, too. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. If we are talking about Knuckles, Robotnik and Tails, then I am all for it. But if we're talking about Billy Hatcher, then count me out. And 2) I think they're a little stumped as to how you would play as a character like Sonic. As decent an attempt as Sonic Battle was, it showed it doesn't quite work. Their attacks would have to change for them to fit.

But that is just my opinion. And I am like you, I would have loved to have seen Sonic. I was one who got caught up in the hype that Sonic was a secret character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. At the time, Sega and Nintendo were snuggling up to one another, and it seemed possible. It is probably as possible as ever now, too, but I just have my doubts.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some of my classmates and I were having this discussion just yesterday. Assuming it stays true to form and no non-Nintendo characters get in, my short list for characters would include:

Wario, Waluigi, Ridley, Birdo, MetaKnight, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Captain Olimar, and maybe even a Metroid of some kind. Last and definitely least, I'd include Tingle - simply because of my burning desire to kick the living crap out of Tingle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'd like to see poo (i think thats his name) from earthbound

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LOB3
    PSN
    GoldyK
    3DS Friend
    0817-3747-2478
    Steam
    segarocks30

Shy Guy, Monty Mole, King Boo, Koopa, Toad, Big Bully from Super Mario 64, and Goldburg. (Last one was a joke )

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yay thats ture come to think of it i know how to get all the peple and levels it kinnda easy
    [p.s. if any one wants to know how just send me a message ok.]
    i like video games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

umm i figured this one would have came up already but i couldnt find it... but for tha new smash bros game what characters and/or levels would u like to see added? try to b realistic; NINTENDO CHARACTERS ONLY. also, try to explain how the character or level would work. for example, i think it would be cool to have captain olimar or pikmin in the game, but i got no idea how they would attack. another idea is that characters should have different costumes instead of mario and dr. mario being 2 different characters. 4 example, u could highlight link and press l or r to reveal young link, cel-shaded wind waker link, adult link, and so on. i personally think birdo would be a great addition. her move set would be similar to yoshi's, and she could fire eggs (or fireballs maybe)
    i like video games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Defintly Wario I'm suprised he wasn't in the Melle. Captain Olmar would also rock but I;m not shure how he would work.

Just no more pokemon theres already too many.
    (Oo (xxx) oO) (Oo (xxx) oO)
    .o xxxxxxxx o . o xxxxxxxx o

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nez
    Captain Olmar would also rock but I;m not shure how he would work.
    My vision of Olimar's attacks all involve Pikmin. I think of the way he sends them to attack creatures in the Pikmin games and think...well, that it'd be an AWESOME, unique character for a Smash Bros. game.