Those crazy guys over at Dual Screen Radio - the only pod... radio show (that's for you, Shane!) which caters solely for those who prefer to touch (screens, that is) - have just uploaded the latest episode of their killer show.

I'm a huge fan - could you tell?

I don't know if you guys have listened to the show (or even heard about it), but I've been waiting for episode 5 (released today, as I said) for over a month, now. Just to say, though, the gap between episodes is usually around the two to three week mark as a general rule.

Better still, episode 6 is due for release in the next week or so. It'll be mostly about the DS Lite, and they'll be answering any questions you have (hop on their forums or drop them a line to submit your questions).

Given that they record new episodes fairly regularly, and that there appears to be a number of fans of the DS here on DP, I thought a discussion thread might be a good idea.

Here is the blurb from today's episode...

Jam packed show! We take a closer look at puzzle gaming on the Nintendo DS and tell you how to get the most from you puzzle game dollar. We review Super Princess Peach and the hot new on-line game Tetris DS. We'll tell you what's hot and what's not about recent and near future releases. Our Touch & Go segment is loaded with coverage of the Game Developer's Conference as well as some new game announcements. Finally, we'll give you the full skinny on what's new on the Dual Screen Radio website - our community is growing!
You can find the latest show here!