Quote Originally Posted by sabre2922
Quote Originally Posted by Bronty-2
Quote Originally Posted by sabre2922

R-Type Final - Ive seen TWO copies of this game complete within the last year.

Gradius 5- maybe not "rare" yet but definitely not large amounts of copies floating around.
r type - no way, this game is everywhere, at least in my neck of the woods. It was in a 2pack bundle at my local costco... nothing bundled at a mass retailer like costco can be too rare.

gradius 5- sorry but this is a pet peeve. I don't understand why people use rarity and value interchangeably. Rarity is what it is. Price increases over time. Rarity doesn't.
WE are FAMILY! ........We are the NINTENDOPHILES! *

*Remember boys and girls that anything that is NOT made/produced or endorsed by NINTENDO or at leat a 20 year old cartridge-prefferably BY NINTENDO- is NOT collectible and should not be collected or enjoyed in any form by anyone unless WE say so.

Also: Please refrain from posting any topics on this forum UNLESS it is NINTENDO related (unless it is to bash Sony or thier systems etc) otherwise we can not be held responsible by the actions of the Nintendo ELITE that remain the defacto power of this board.
God, you're an idiot. I mean you really are a world class tool to come back with a post like that. So I collect nintendo stuff, so what? I didn't disparage collecting sony stuff in the least, just stated the FACTS that they are produced in high quantities (just the same as nintendo stuff largely was) and that rarity and value are not interchangeable terms. For what it's worth I can see sony stuff going up in VALUE in the future. Not in RARITY because no one's throwing the stuff away. Not hard concepts to understand unless your IQ is below 50.

As for 'nintendo elite that remain the defacto power of this board'... you have to seriously be kidding me? That is the most immature thing I've read in quite some time.