Quote Originally Posted by tubeway View Post
Defensive, much? Calm down, dude. An action figure is an action figure, regardless of where or how it was sold. Should I correct you on your use of the meaningless term "flea market action figure"? Is that a poseable replica of a flea market that you can use to battle strip mall action figures?
Well thanks young man. I am perfectly calm. I was just stating that correcting me was unnecessary. And no, I do not consider a toy from McDonalds to be an action figure; McDonalds has never sold an official action figure to my knowledge.

My term "flea market action figure" (for lack of a better way to express it) was my attempt to say that if you were digging through a bin of X-Men and Power Rangers at a FLEA MARKET, a Nintendo ACTION FIGURE should stand out. As Nintendo ACTION FIGURES and NOT McDonalds' toys, are increasingly valuable.

Sorry for any confusion and I apologize to the rest of the Digital Press community for having to read this nonsense. I hate it as much as the next person when grievances are aired in the forums.

Thanks,
Mike