I'm just into Ep. 2 right now...and there's a few things I REALLY REALLY hate about the game so far.

1. The "Where to Go" text. Do we SERIOUSLY need text blocking up the screen with exactly where to go or what to do for the WHOLE GAME? I mean...you already have the nav circle...hit select or something to pop up the info if you need it! Gah! And you can't turn it off! I hate games like this when they ruin your sense of immersion!

2. The camera. AW has one of the worst cameras I've seen in a long time. I LOVE the fact that you can move it as you please. I DESPISE the fact that it's got NO AI AT ALL. Camera doesn't follow you even a little...it just stays where you leave it. So when ya get massed...you're looking at a bush and turning the camera just in time to see yourself get killed. Yay. Damn thing should at least sort of auto track and leave it up to you whether to take over.

3. Is there even a lock on at all for enemies? That'd be nice....

4. The sound levels. The sound levels in this game are SO LOW that I had to turn my TV up to double it's normal volume for it to be the same volume as any other game. WTF?

Other than those things...so far I'm pretty ok with it. Story SEEMS decent...presentation is pretty good. The graphics are already a fair bit dated compared to most of the current stuff, but for the amount of time in dev....it could be worse.