After going to my brother's house to pick up $50 that he owed me, I decided to hit a few thrifts and a Movie Trading Company on the way home.

The mini SNES was $6.95 (no controllers), the Tandy Football was $1.99, and everything else has price tags on them. This is my first SNES. I've never bothered getting one in the past, because I think Nintendo sucks and never liked their business tactics in the '80s. Picked up T-Mek for the 32X for $2.99, just because it's hard to find and I loved the arcade game. The Atari game, Star Ship, I picked up because I've never seen that label before. I thought Atari had discontinued Star Ship before they started calling the console the "Atari 2600". Mega Man X was $2.95, just so I'd have a game for the SNES to try it out. The Dreamcast Bleem! is for Metal Gear Solid, and it's got MGS disc 2 inside the case.

Something I couldn't pass up, a game by Lakeside called Can It!, made in 1974. It's a kid's game where you have to use little plastic catapults to fling garbage into the can (fish skeletons, old bones, broken plates, and busted pots and pans). Made in the USA, and sturdy as hell. It looks like it was just manufactured, like it rolled off the assembly line yesterday. They don't make 'em like they used to.