Thread: February 2010 Finds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    Damn, really, $45? If I had known that shop was selling them so cheap, I'd have bought all of them myself! Makes me wish I had bought that Asian Dreamcast I found at Trader's Village years ago.

I hope those UK Dreamcast games at that shop are equally inexpensive.
    After I left, I got to wondering that myself. I almost went back to see if I could get the 2 you wanted as I'm afraid they may price them quite a bit higher when you went to get them. I don't think the guy did the math when he accepted my offer ($2.50 a game is really cheap), but he also didn't flinch when I told him $45 was the most I'd go. Maybe buying the extra stuff at the same time helped, but no telling.

If you need a way to boot imports, let me know. I have a nice region switcher I can set you up with.
    Check out www.videogameconsolelibrary.com for all of your console review needs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 98PaceCar View Post
    After I left, I got to wondering that myself. I almost went back to see if I could get the 2 you wanted as I'm afraid they may price them quite a bit higher when you went to get them. I don't think the guy did the math when he accepted my offer ($2.50 a game is really cheap), but he also didn't flinch when I told him $45 was the most I'd go. Maybe buying the extra stuff at the same time helped, but no telling.

If you need a way to boot imports, let me know. I have a nice region switcher I can set you up with.
    I might, since I only have that Game Genie type of thing for the DC, and if I recall it only allowed you to play a few Japanese titles, like my Macross game (which sucked).