Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Startin' From Scratch Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mine was Porksta and it was awesome -

Dragon Quest VIII CE for ps2
    Art of Fighting Anthologies (ahahahah Art of Fighting 2! Good show! )
    Riviera for GBA
    Tactics Ogre for GBA (oh man, going to take hours to beat those )

and of course the topper -

Shaq's "Shaq Diesel" CD from 1993. Oh man, I'm so putting this on my iPod and making everyone at work cringe! Thanks man, this was awesome
    -AB+

Holy crap. It's been a while.

Yo Joe! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    ladyjaye75
    PSN
    ladyjaye75

Mine was Hydr0x and since he's in Germany, he went through Amazon for my gift (better than to be limited by the PAL/NTSC and zoning issues).

I got Mass Effect (my first-ever Xbox 360 game! Can't wait to get a console and play it) and Final Fantasy III DS.

And after reading that I got my package, he sent me a card. Thanks again, Hydr0x!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just stunned at the generosity of my secret santa, Samurai Smurfette! 2 sealed Saturn Games, Courier Crisis and Hexen, Castle Shikigami 2 for the PS2 (I've been so looking for this game too), Mortal Kombat II, Super Ninja Boy and NHL 94 for the SNES, and 2 first edition Saturn controllers! Plus a bag of Szechuan potato chips!!!!

Unbelieveable........wow........and most of all-------THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got my packagfe from AB_Positive.

Thanks so much!

Some nice SNES games I'll actually play like DK2 and Castlevania. Plus a Megaman polo!

Merry christmas all!

Wow, thats a lot of exclimation marks.

Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gapporin

RickHarrisMaine was my Secret Santa, and I got a Freedom V wireless Guitar Hero controller, plus a complete mint copy of SimEarth for PC! Thank you very much, RHM!
    "I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

fpbrush was my SS. They sent me a great group of stuff. I got a Nintendo 08 catalog, Legend of Mana postcard book, a Super Gameboy(been wanting one of these badly), Disgaea Hour of Darkness PS2, Xenosaga Episode 1 PS2, and last but not least the A/V cable I was needing for my Dreamcast. Thanks for all the nice stuff and for sending several things I was wanting badly.

Key (Level 9) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

spoon was my SS and he gave me:

Rygar (NES)
    Addams Family (SNES)
    Axelay (SNES)
    Ken Griffey Jr. Presents MLB (SNES)
    Space Invaders (SNES)
    A Donkey Kong Frisbee
    A Nintendo Power mint container
    and Final Fantasy Adventure for GB! (YEEESSS! Wanted to play this again after a very long time!)

Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BenG76 View Post
    fpbrush was my SS. They sent me a great group of stuff. I got a Nintendo 08 catalog, Legend of Mana postcard book, a Super Gameboy(been wanting one of these badly), Disgaea Hour of Darkness PS2, Xenosaga Episode 1 PS2, and last but not least the A/V cable I was needing for my Dreamcast. Thanks for all the nice stuff and for sending several things I was wanting badly.
    Glad you liked your gifts I couldn't get you Legend of Mana, so I figured the postcard book would tide you over until you could pick it up Glad you liked the Super Gameboy- I saw you have Space Invaders for the GB, I think it might have some extra features w/ the Super Gameboy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jaye View Post
    Mine was Hydr0x and since he's in Germany, he went through Amazon for my gift (better than to be limited by the PAL/NTSC and zoning issues).

I got Mass Effect (my first-ever Xbox 360 game! Can't wait to get a console and play it) and Final Fantasy III DS.

And after reading that I got my package, he sent me a card. Thanks again, Hydr0x!
    Glad you liked your games I just wanted to add (for the one's reading) that she asked for Mass Effect. I'd never send out a 360 game to someone without the system otherwise

I'm not sure who my SS was but guessing from the address I've got an idea. I got a mixed bag of stuff of which I'm still not sure what to think of The gem of the set was a pristine condition Dialhex for the Japanese GBA, one of the Bit Generations titles. This is certainly a very nice gift and will surely lead to me collecting the bit Generation. So, thanks a lot for that, I'm giving it a try later today

The other games (and I'm talking about a load of games here, 7 gb games, 1 gamecube and 2 dreamcast), well, I'm not sure what happened there. It's obvious they were picked, because DC & GC were on my want list, what I don't get is how they could be exactly the games I cannot use for my collection (as these have PAL equivalents) when I specifically mentioned hundreds of games I could use and gave out an owned list (which included PAL version of the two dreamcast games). Maybe you got the lists wrong!?! It's obvious you really tried and send a lot of stuff (hell, shipping set you back 12USD) so it's a real shame I'll end up without them :/ The GB games are similar, they are all JAP (which would be okay) and loose (when I mentioned I'd rather have one boxed than a couple loose). I'll certainly give them a try, although I got a few of those as PAL.

So, overall, I got a nice package (Dialhex alone would count as nice, and I don't want to forget the really nice GC promotional item). It's just a shame that it was somewhat lessened by the "huh, I already got this..." thoughts during unpacking, especially as you could have saved a load of shipping costs if you had just sent the GBA game.
    -Jan

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Quote Originally Posted by AB Positive View Post
    Mine was Porksta and it was awesome -

Dragon Quest VIII CE for ps2
    Art of Fighting Anthologies (ahahahah Art of Fighting 2! Good show! )
    Riviera for GBA
    Tactics Ogre for GBA (oh man, going to take hours to beat those )

and of course the topper -

Shaq's "Shaq Diesel" CD from 1993. Oh man, I'm so putting this on my iPod and making everyone at work cringe! Thanks man, this was awesome
    Glad you liked it. I'm not a PS2 or GBA guy, so I basically had to look on IGN for the good games Feel free to pass that CD along next year. Or keep it if you really like it that much .
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta