Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
Have a bunch of games but the only one I came across that had a password was Bill and Ted. What a dumpster fire of a cash in that game was.
The Gameboy version of Bill and Ted was good, it was a 2D platform puzzle game similar to Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle and I beat it many years ago. As far as I know every other version is different and terrible.

I did have an Atari Lynx years ago and it was alright, but the games I had for it weren't that great so I sold it off. I can't remember if my system was having issues or not, or if I found another one later that had problems and I sold that one off too. This was all years ago. I'm more surprised I can't remember this all clearly anymore as I would usually not have any issues remembering what I found or owned and what I did with it.

I later found out about Dracula the Undead for the Lynx and I kind of wish I would have kept the console in case I ever came across this game, it's an exclusive that looks really good and I kind of want to play it someday. Assuming I can find the game and console at some point in the furture.