Thread: Craigslist people, are they serious?!??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Craigslist people, are they serious?!??

I'm sure I'm not the only one on digital press who spends alot of time scanning alot of craigslist for good deals. But why is it for every fair deal i see out there I see 10 deals that are like PS2 6 shitty old sports games ONLY $250!!! Then as if they know that their deal sucks they try to justify the outrageous price with some lame explanation of how much this shit cost new. "Oh man retail price when all these products were released was like $800 your saving $550!". It most closely reminds me of people trying to sell their computers in the classifieds. "COMPUTER FOR SALE! 3 years old, monitor, speakers, printer $700, i paid $2000 for it new!" Now to give this thread a little bit of room to move forward with discussion. Post the worst video game deals you've ever seen someone pull out of their ass.

*add* just thought of this, no mentions of paticular sales, sellers, or linking to any specific sales or sellers as this can be considered universally bad form along the lines of sale spoiling.
    Last edited by MrSparkle; 10-22-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    For lucky best wash, use Mr. Sparkle.

DP Feedback Thread
    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...ight=mrsparkle