Thread: Limited Run Games (producing physical copies of digital games)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mailman187666 View Post
    I decided to go with the SRG version of the Messenger. Figured I'd save myself the $5.50 shipping for essentially the same thing.
    Ditto,did the same for the messenger as well by ordering directly from SRG instead of lrg.This will be the first time i've bought from them too.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tron 2.0 View Post
    Ditto,did the same for the messenger as well by ordering directly from SRG instead of lrg.This will be the first time i've bought from them too.
    SRG is not bad. They had a pretty rocky start, but I think they've gotten everything figured out now. I've always gotten my games without an issue from them. A lot of the games they release are usually of high quality, in my eyes. I've spent a lot of time on enter the gungeon as well as the Shadow Warrior games they released.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

For April Fools' Day, LRG is selling Glittermitten Grove, which features Frog Fractions 2, for PC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mailman187666 View Post
    SRG is not bad. They had a pretty rocky start, but I think they've gotten everything figured out now. I've always gotten my games without an issue from them. A lot of the games they release are usually of high quality, in my eyes. I've spent a lot of time on enter the gungeon as well as the Shadow Warrior games they released.
    Nice man i can't wait to get the messenger from them then.Though i find it's release dates odd SRG says june while LRG instead states july.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Today LRG has got Dragon Fantasy: Volumes of Westeria and Forma.8 for sale, each for both PS4 and Vita. The first batch of the Vita versions went pretty fast, despite that there are more Vita copies of Forma.8 than PS4 copies.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

The prequel to Nurse Love Addiction, Nurse Love Syndrome, was put up for sale for Vita today (both digitally and physically). I predict Degica's digital sales are going to be crap when they're pricing a Vita game at $40 at this point, but despite LRG's physical release being even higher yet, they still sold out of the first batch of standard copies lightning fast. Only collector's edition copies remain at the moment. LRG is also selling Alone With You for Vita and PS4, in both standard copies and a "Classic Edition". LRG has used "Classic Edition" to describe their retro-style collector's editions before, but this one doesn't seem to be a genuine limited edition. It seems to just be a soundtrack bundle, except instead of a standard jewel case and insert, it's in a Sega CD-style longbox with a manual for the game. Right now, all that's left of Alone With You is standard PS4 copies.

I missed making updates on previous stuff, but LRG has open preorders for Minit for Switch and PS4. It's another Special Reserve release where LRG is distributing a cover variant. They also have open preorders on Giga Wrecker Alt. on PS4 and Switch, some CE copies of the PS4 version of Giga Wrecker Alt. left, and if you're desperate for a Switch CE of Giga Wrecker Alt. and/or The First Tree for PS4, they're still available via the April 12th mega-bundle.

As for myself, all I've picked up among this stuff is a Nurse Love Syndrome CE and a standard copy of Alone With You for Vita.
    Last edited by Aussie2B; 04-19-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

LRG has another VR game today with Prison Boss VR. The first batch is already sold out, but there will be more available at 6 pm Eastern.

Personally, I'm more interested in Vblank selling a new run of Retro City Rampage for Vita. I wasn't collecting for Vita when the original run was offered, so I made sure to grab a copy today. The packaging isn't exactly the same as the original run, so those who care about variants may want one of each.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Got my copy for bloodstain curse of the moon recently for switch.Now i can finally take the time to play this game.Still i'm not sold on any recent offerings for LRG,so i am good at this point.Though this time of the year i'm not expecting much from them plus they owe me four more games still.