Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1249

Thread: Limited Run Games (producing physical copies of digital games)

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

LRG has another PSVR game today: Neonwall. Good luck to those interested.

As for me, my 8-Bit Adventure Anthology finally shipped.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Hey, Kirby, you're famous.

https://twitter.com/dkanaga/status/1082368305061453824

(This is one of the developers behind Proteus.)

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Today may as well be called Iconoclasts day by LRG since they're selling the game on Switch, PS4, and Vita, with CEs for all three platforms, and various merch. The only non-Iconoclasts thing they're debuting today is Proteus for Vita.

The first batch of all the Vita stuff is already sold out, outside of the mega-bundle. I grabbed an Iconoclasts Vita CE and Proteus myself.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I got a standard Iconoclasts for PS4 and finally a copy of Celeste standard for PS4. They are both games I want to open and play, since I haven't downloaded either of these titles in hopes they would get physical copies. Welp, they did, and I'm happy I waited for physical copies.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Today, LRG is selling two PS4 games: Jak II and Tacoma. The first batch of the Jak II CE is already sold out, so hit the second batch if you're interested in that.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

And today LRG's got Another World for Switch and Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special for PS4, with standard and CE versions of each. It's also the last day to preorder Iconoclasts for Switch or Celeste.

As for me, I received my copy of Race the Sun the other day. It's not a particularly impressive game, in my opinion. It's the kind of arcade-y experience that you can have fun with for a few minutes but isn't engaging enough to keep you coming back for more. I got a shipping confirmation email for my Another World Vita CE the same day as the one for Race the Sun, but I don't know what's going on with that because, according to the tracking, it still hasn't even been picked up by the carrier. I hope that's not an indication it's been lost. And more recently, I got an email about Rabi-Ribi shipping, and that shipping info is actually updating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I all most forgot about lrg,selling game tengoku cruisinmix special.I could have easily imported the japanese version instead but i wanted to play the game in english so lrg release for me.I notice that (game tengoku crussinmix special) didn't take long to sell out either.The day before i did order celeste for the switch as well.The last game i got from lrg was cosmic star heroine for the switch.Also got the e-mail too for my order on rabi-ribi which has shipped finally.
    Last edited by Tron 2.0; 02-09-2019 at 03:07 AM.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

LRG has pretty good offerings today, in my opinion. There's Spelunky for PS4, Vita, and PC, with a CE and various merch, and Fernz Gate for PS4 and Vita.

I grabbed a Vita CE of Spelunky and a Vita copy of Fernz Gate. I also received my copy of Rabi-Ribi a couple days, and I don't know why my Another World CE was going nowhere for so long, but the tracking on that is moving now and should arrive today.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

It slipped my mind to post a reminder about it, but LRG sold the PSVR game Light Tracer on Wednesday. Today they're selling ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! for PS4 and Switch, and they're selling their first-ever PS3 release, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. There are CEs for everything and extra ToeJam & Earl merch available.

Nothing for me today. I did receive my Another World CE and Rabi-Ribi, though. Hopefully some more of my unfulfilled stuff will ship soon. I'm down to three packages that have to be shipped, since I combined my Defender's Quest, Dragon Sinker, Siralim 2, and Night Trap all into one single order, I did the same with my two January orders, and then there's my Spelunky and Fernz Gate (which I'm trying to combine with my January stuff, but no response thus far).

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

LRG has a pair of fighters for sale today. There's Koihime Enbu Ryorairai for PS4 and the classic The King of Fighters '97: Global Match for PS4 and Vita. There are CEs for both and extra merch for KOF. Right now, the Vita version of KOF is only available in the mega-bundle, so check back at 6pm Eastern if you missed your chance to get that by itself.

Just a Vita KOF CE for me.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Today is a nice back-to-basics day with LRG. No new overpriced CEs or mountains of merch. Just two games with base releases. There's Chronus Arc for PS4 and Vita and The Escapists for Switch. Me, I'm always happy to add another Kemco RPG to my Vita collection, so I'm glad to grab a copy of Chronus Arc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I see kof97 finally sold out but i pass,it's a okay one in the series but kof98 is the better one period.Then again if lrg could have done one for samurai shodown 5 special id be sold on that.Right now,nothing interest me currently for what's lrg selling.Just this past friday though i did finally get my copy of dust elysian tail for the switch.Kind of annoying that it's release was delayed due to it needed a rating before the game ship but that's fine.Also recently i decided to give strictly limited games a try and i put down a order for r-type dimensions on switch.
    Last edited by Tron 2.0; 03-17-2019 at 02:30 AM.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

A pretty exciting sales day today with Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon for Switch, PS4, and Vita. There's a CE version for every platform, and the standard versions for PS4 and Switch are open preorders. Standard Switch copies will be available at Best Buy too. LRG also has A Hole New World for PS4 up for sale and, bizarrely, a NES version of its soundtrack. The first batch for everything with finite quantities is already sold out, so check back at 6pm Eastern if you missed out.

I got a Vita CE of Curse of the Moon myself. I also recently got the last of my 2018 LRG orders: Defender's Quest, Dragon Sinker, Night Trap, and Siralim 2. But I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated in the fact that Night Trap on Vita is apparently glitched and unbeatable right now. Hopefully a patch will come, but it's pretty ridiculous that physical copies were manufactured of a broken game. It's not like it's even a long one to play through beginning to end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I preorder bloodstain cotm for switch and it's just the standard edition,good enough for me.Beside just yesterday i did get windjammers for the switch from lrg it's one of my favorites on the neo-geo so having it portable is a plus for me.
    Last edited by Tron 2.0; 03-21-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Open preorders have begun for LRG's variant of The Messenger for PS4 and Switch today.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I decided to go with the SRG version of the Messenger. Figured I'd save myself the $5.50 shipping for essentially the same thing.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I almost forgot about it since it's another one of their weird releases that don't fall on Fridays, but LRG put up Project LUX today, adding to their small PSVR library. Seems to be a relatively slow seller, so there's still a good chunk in stock even now.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Today LRG is selling there first (and presumably only) Wii U game, Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition, which has a doozy of a story behind it:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...retail-release
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ng-for-usd200k

They're also selling Stikbold for PS4 and Bomb Chicken for Switch and PS4. The latter has open preorders for both platforms.

I'm passing on everything today, but I'm really looking forward to getting Nurse Love Syndrome for Vita, which was just announced. Here I was thinking The House in Fata Morgana and Sharin no Kuni was about all we had left to look forward to on Vita in terms of visual novels, but now we have Nurse Love Syndrome, the first Utawarerumono coming digitally from NIS America, and there are rumblings that London Detective Mysteria could be getting a physical release through LRG too. I'm already enjoying London Detective Mysteria digitally, but I'm definitely down for a physical copy and would love to see its reach expand so that more discover it.

OCP Corporate Liason Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RAGNAR0K N ROLL
    PSN
    ROBOCOP2

I just preordered my first ever game from them. Here’s to hoping it is a good experience but either way I can’t wait to have another TJ&E game in my library
    Quote Originally Posted by bangtango View Post
    If you have trouble figuring out the meaning of "Multiplayer", "Time Trial" or "Campaign" without the manual, I probably don't want you doing my income taxes for me and I don't want you dating my daughter either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mailman187666 View Post
    I decided to go with the SRG version of the Messenger. Figured I'd save myself the $5.50 shipping for essentially the same thing.
    Ditto,did the same for the messenger as well by ordering directly from SRG instead of lrg.This will be the first time i've bought from them too.