Hi, I'm looking to sell my Neo Geo cart system and my FFS and SSII games. I also have a bunch of other games that someone might want. I would be looking to trade for MVS carts or more importantly a 100% working 4 slot MVS mother board. If you want to see some feedback, my ebay name is magicianlord2184, my www.neo-geo.com name is alec. I have nothing but 100% feedback on both sites, but have never done any deals on digital press before. If you have any questions, please let me know. I also have a bunch of Saturn and Playstation games on ebay right now. Heres a link if your interested in checking them out.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84988

MVS:
Nam 1975 original Mini Marquee make an offer
Paper dust covers for 3 MVS slots. I'll take pics soon available on request. Make me an offer.

AES:

Japanese Home cart Neo Geo system with 2 oldstyle sticks. The system has a few minor blemishes and scratches, the sticks have cracks in the balls and some logo fade. Overall its in good gamers condition. $160

Carts:
Fatal Fury Special (Japanese) I just bought this from Hit-Japan on ebay. The cart has some small scratches as well as insertion marks. The insert and manual are in great shape. The case is almost perfect except for a tiny crack in the upper left corner. $20

Samurai Shodown II (Japanese) This game is in excellent condition. The manual is still bagged and the cart, manual and case are all super fresh. There are some small wrinkles on the top of the insert because the plastic on the case is cut lower than most other soft shells. $25

OST:
Final Fantasy IV OST

Also up for sale are some DC, PSX and Saturn games.
DC:
Soul Caliber (disk only) $10
Evolution
Jet Grind Radio
Crazy Taxi (All Stars)
Sonic Adventure (All Stars)
Web Browser
Time Stalkers
Power Stone 2 missing manual
Bomberman Online
Shenmue

Saturn (all Japanese Imports):
Steam Hearts ON EBAY
Dragon Ball Z: Shinbutohden ON EBAY
Rockman 8 ON EBAY
Donpachi (a little worn, but still very good) ON EBAY
Assault Rigs
Lunar Silver Star Story
Puyo Puyo Sun for Seganet
Tetris S
Gakkou No Kwaidan (think it means Haunted Grade School)
Universal Museum
Side Pocket 3
Wingarms
Sky Target
Masters Harukanaru Augusta 3
Victory Goal
Sega Rally Championship
Virtua Fighter Remix
Ghen War
Greatest Nine 97
Jikkyou Pawerful Puroyakyu 95

PSX:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) $30
Einhander (has a Bradley Video sticker on the manual, but surprisingly in very good shape) $20
Legend Of Mana- excellent condition ON EBAY
Samurai Shodown III- ON EBAY
Time Crisis
Blast Chamber
Atari Anniversary Edition Redux
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Street Fighter Alpha 2

GBA:
Sword of Mana- Complete and in very good condition.- (make an offer)
Golden Sun- Box, manual, inserts, maps, everything but the cart itself.

Thank you for you interest,
Alec