Moving away and won't have room for most of this stuff so I'm selling most of everything. This is a huge collection, and the list below doesn't even represent half of it. If there's a specific title you're looking for, let me know. Please email me at endlesschrisATgmail dot com with any offers. PMs and replies will likely be missed or ignored.

For a nicer look at my stuff with pictures and everything check out http://northnowhere.com/sale/sale.html

$40
Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II. With strategy guide for the original KH.

$50
Atelier Iris and Atelier Iris II. Both complete and mint.

$70
Skies of Arcadia Legends. With rare strategy guide.

$75
Final Fantasy II. Complete with Box, Instructions & Map

$90
Secret of Mana. Complete with Box, Instructions & Map

$120
NES Megaman Collection. All six NES Megaman games. Megaman, Megaman 2 w) Box, Megaman 3 w) Box, Megaman 4 w) Box, Megaman 5 and Megaman 6 w) box and instructions.

$120
NES Dragon Warrior Collection. All four NES Dragon Warrior games. Dragon Warrior, Dragon Warrior II w) instructions , Dragon Warrior III w) instructions (missing cover) and Dragon Warrior IV.

$140
Fatal Frame Collection. All three Fatal Frame games, including a very rare sealed copy of Fatal Frame III.

$180
SNES Megaman Collection. All the SNES Megaman games (excluding Mega Man Soccer). Megaman X complete w) box and instructions, Megaman X2, Megaman X3 w) box, and Megaman 7.

$200
Dot Hack Collection. All four of the original Dot Hack games, complete with the anime DVDs. Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and probably most importantly a sealed copy of Quarentine, which in sealed condition reguarly sells for $80-$100 on eBay. In addition you also recieve the very rare strategy guides for the first three games, as well as demo discs for Infection and Quarentine.

$200
Xenosaga Collection. This is a rare one, as it includes a variety of impossible to find promos. You get all three Xenosaga games, Xenosaga I, Xenosaga II and Xenosaga III. In addition, you also get the original Xenosaga strategy guide, a very rare lithiograph of Chaose, a sealed copy of the Xenosaga DVD, and the art of Xenosaga III. Lastly, and perhaps the rarest item is the Xenosaga III lenticular insert. This insert only game with a select number of copies that were sold at Best Buy, and are impossible to find. It slips in the case for the 3rd game so it looks nicer.

$380
Suikoden Collection. All the Suikoden Games. Suikoden I, Suikoden II, Suikoden III, Suikoden IV, Suikoden V, and Suikoden Tactics (Sealed). Also included is "The Art of Suikoden IV," "The Art of Suikoden V with Soundtrack," a Suikoden IV promotional coin and a Suikoden V limited edition Lithiograph.

DS Games
$20
Rub Rabbits Sealed

$12
Nanostray
Lunar: Dragon Song
Viewtiful Joe
Puyo Pop Fever
Mr. Driller
Pac N' Roll
Polarium

DS & GBA Stuff
$15
Trace Memory

PS1 Games
$40
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (Dreamcast)

$25
Risk
Saga Frontier

$15
Gallop Racer
Mr. Driller

$10
N20

$3
Beyblade

PS1 Games (2)
$130
Valkrie Profile

$75
Arc the Lad Collection

$40
Rhapsody

$35
Lunar
Hoshigami
Vandal Hearts
Legend of Legia
Legend of Dragoon

$25
RPG Maker
Street Fighter Collection

$20
Jade Cocoon
Alundra 2

$10
Fear Effect

NES Games
$5
Rygar
Kickle Cubicle
Donkey Kong 3
Toki
Pac-Man
TMNT

$2
Everything else

NES Games (2)
$10
Pirates
Lemmings

$8
Baseball Stars
Gradius
Little League Baseball
Genghis Khan
Ulitma
Adventure of Link
Lolo 2
Maniac Mansion

$5
Dr. Mario
A Boy and His Blob
Bad Dudes
Boulder Dash
Rainbow Islands
Blades of Steel
Galaga
Rampage
Punchout

$2
Everything Else

NES Games (3)
$8
Thunder and Lightning
Baseball Stars II
Micro Machines

$2
Everything Else

SNES Games
$18
Romance of the Three Kingdoms (III or IV)
Lufia
Nobunga's Ambition

$12
Lagoon
Secret of Evermore
Ys III
Mystic Quest

$8
Donkey Kong Country
Brain Lord
The 7th Saga

$5