Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default yp

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Koch View Post
    There are a couple of PS2 3-packs that you can get for $20 ($18 w/ coupon) at EB/GS now during their "Game Days" sale.

I got the DMC pack today. It wasn't in the Game Days bin, just in the regular PS2 section, but it rang up fine. I managed to snag a "real" new version... the cover box and all three of the games were shrinkwrapped.

One thing I haven't seen pointed out is that printed (not a sticker) over the UPC of all three games was a "not for resale" label.

Every time i go there and see a 3 pack i need, it seems to be in very crappy quality, i want a box that isn't damaged, and mint as can be. I've yet to buy a 3 pack set from gamestop.

The majority of the 3 pack sets or all (except 1) have "not for resale" label where the barcode would be, the Dragon Ball Z Trilogy set is the only set i can recall that has its upc's intact, with no slus variants on the spine or game cd, and a lack of a "not for resale" label on the back of each case. Pretty crap set if you ask me, not special at all.

The Sega Fun Pack is also like the DBZ set, but each case does have a white sticker over the barcode, sorta like Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Limited Edition)

Is there any other 3 pack sets or 2 pack, that are lacking anything cool that sets them apart, from there normal release? Nate should be able to answer this, as he owns alot of the sets.
    Last edited by bcks007; 04-08-2009 at 02:28 AM.