Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
I'm sort of hoping this replaces the bundle for a while. Many of the bundles have repeat games in them and I'm sure I'm not the only one who pauses to consider if the remaining games in a bundle I don't have are worth the $5 or so I'm going to spend (the previous bundle is an example of one I found not worth it, simply because I already had most of the games). These weekly ones will allow them to break up the bundles into individual sales with perks. I'd pay $3 for Botanica if it was offered for that, as an example.
Doesn't make sense. If only one game you want is in the bundle, then it's worth the 5-6 dollars you'll pay since you would have to pay close to same amount elsewhere. You'll get the soundtracks as well, and the games are free of DRM. Last bundle had shank 2, and even though I already had the game, I would have paid the 6 dollars JUST for that soundtrack. Considering that most commercially available game soundtracks go for around $9.99 on amazon, you're getting a good deal.

Plus, you get extra steam keys for repeat games; I usually just give those to my family members, so nothing really goes to waste. You're also looking at one game for $3 vs 8 or so games for $7. You spend way more with the one game a week.