There are two reviews James has done where I was in 100% agreement with him on every single thing he said. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Dick Tracy. Good Lord Dick Tracy was a thorn in my side. I have no idea how much time I WASTED back then on that game. Yes, wasted. Like Jimmy, I too was enthralled with Dick Tracy. I used to buy the packs of trading cards from the Ice Cream lady all the time (same as TMNT). The neighborhood kids would organize ourselves into a Dick Tracy RPG, where I was almost always Tracy (same as TMNT). Just couldn't get enough Dick Tracy (like TMNT). And then to get rewarded with such garbage! Oh the humanity! Jame's expression when he died once and had game over, and then arrested the guy, and that wasn't good enough, is exactly the way I reacted.

The third game of those years, where I was obsessed with the movie, got the game, and was treated to a pile of radioactive dung, was Days of Thunder. James should review that one soon, because it was a doosie!

PS: I just saw for the first time that James is doing an actual blog. I loved his pictures of the Back to the Future locations.