Quote Originally Posted by substantial_snake View Post
Anyways I did end up signing up for a copy both to support the localization/physical copy efforts of the company and to see weather or not this is just another dungeon crawler but only received a email invite to their mailing list, is this normal or did they send you guys something else?
I just signed up and it is normal, this isn't the actual preorder itself. Their email ended up in the junk folder, anyone not getting their email should check for it there. I'm still not 100% sure if I'll actually be buying this, at least I'll now have the option to.

If you're interested in the one-time preorder-only physical version, fill out the form below and hit submit (don't forget to verify your email address using the link you will be sent). THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL PREORDER. It's just a way for us to see if we should proceed with the preorder program.

By signing up for this "Special" mailing list, I'm indicating I have the need and funds to know the satisfaction that comes from buying a physical version of Class of Heroes 2 for the PSP (with a digital download code included as well). If enough signups are made here for at least 2500 copies within the next 7-10 days, an official ordering link through Amazon Payments will be opened, the physical version of the game will be a go, and fans can reserve their copy or copies with the Amazon link. NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP UNTIL YOU CLICK THE LINK ON THE VERIFICATION "Subscribe to Mailing List" EMAIL SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. This special list is ONLY used to gauge interest in the Class of Heroes 2 Physical+Digital combination release. Your information will not be sold or used for any other purpose.